1. QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSISTANT
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: HND/ BSc Health Sciences / RN
- Location: ONDO State
- Job Field: Quality Assurance/Nursing
Health Assur Ltd, a health benefits management company requires the services of a suitable candidate to fill the position below. This position is at the entry level with good growth potential and room for career advancement.
A fresh graduate in the Sciences or a registered nurse with less than two years post-graduation experience is required for immediate employment for the role of quality assurance assistant, to be based in ONDO STATE.
Flexibility required as daily routine may vary.
- Resolving all challenges related to care denial, Quality of care.
- Investigation of reports made by subscribers
- Liaising with claims unit.
- Case management of In and out patient care.
- Approval of care as requested by provider.
- Co-ordination of Referrals from Primary provider to Secondary Provider.
- Response for Emergencies
- Education/Enlightenment of Health Care Provider on the healthcare benefits and utilization limits.
- Prepare weekly Reports on activities to Health Plan Manager
- Liaise with providers and various departments to resolve issues involving the membership and credentialing status.
- First degree in health sciences or a registered nurse.
- Good computer skills and adept knowledge of standard software (MS Office suite)
- Knowledge of the Yoruba and other Nigerian language is an added advantage
- Friendly personality
- Interested in helping people
- Polite and tactful.
- Solution and objective oriented, organized, methodical
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants should submit their applications on our job portal using the link https://healthassur.com/careers
- Applicants should write a 300word essay on any topic they are passionate about,
- Applicants who do not follow the procedure above will be disqualified
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and all interviews will hold in Lagos.
- Kindly note that the application process closes at midnight on the 30th of June, 2019.